Various dust and fume extract systems to workshops within the new college facility incorporating;
- Wood waste extraction system serving 23 off heavy-duty production machines within a diversified extract system complete with externally located `F` type filter unit and separate fan. Extract volume 13680 m³/hour.
- Car body workshop with on tool dust extraction to hand held power tools via service pendants complete with electrical power and compressed air supply.
- Garage fume exhaust with 4 off hose reels and connections to vehicle exhaust pipes.
- 10 off gas welding/brazing benches with one common fume extract system.
- 6 off arc welding benches, each served by an articulated fume extract arm.
- Metal cutting bench with dedicated fume extract system.